Location: Brighton Conference Centre
When? 23 May (afternoon) to lunchtime on 25 May.
Group conferences: 22 and 23 May (morning).
Follow conference on Twitter #pcsadc
Travel booking for delegates
To book your journey use the PCS page on the Baxter Hoare travel website.
All bookings should be made by using the dedicated online form on the Baxter Hoare website.
Faxes are no longer accepted.
All other travel forms, either in print or in digital form are now obsolete and will not be accepted. All other travel forms, either in print or in digital form are now obsolete and will not be accepted.
A copy of the travel request will be sent to the email address you have provided for your personal records.
- ADC Block Vote Election Results
- ADC 2017 motions booklet
- SOC 4 and 5 report
- SOC 3 report
- SOC 2 report
- Thursday record of decisions
- Wednesday record of decisions
- Tuesday record of decisions
- ADC-01-17 - Motions Online
- ADC-02-17 - Nominations Form
- ADC-03-17 - Election Regulations
- ADC-04-17 - Candidate Profile and Acceptance Form
- BB-01-17 NEC & ADC Nominations & Motions
- NEC EB-1-17 NEC Nomination Form
- NEC EB-2-17 NEC Regulations
- NEC EB-3-17 NEC Candidate Profile & Acceptance Form
- BB-07-17 - Trainee Delegate Circular
- ADC-07-17 - Information for Branch Secretaries
- ADC-06-17 - Observers to Conference
- Group elections - online voting
- 2017 Annual Report
- ADC block vote elections - branch nominations
- NEC elections - branch nominations
- 2017 Financial Report
- National organising strategy 2017
- Elections at ADC
- Guide to conference
- Becoming a greener union report