As a campaigning active union, PCS aims to ensure that members, branches and groups are able to get clear, concise information and advice relating to union financial matters.
The PCS financial report and other useful finance information, such as the subscriptions policy, expenses forms and guidance, can be found on this page. There are also links to the branch and group treasurers' pages.
For all relevant resources and information on branch and group funding, please visit the treasurers' toolkit section.
Chris Baugh, assistant general secretary
- 2015-16 NEC Subscriptions policy
- PCS Financial Report 2016 final
- Revised subscription policy August 2014
- Sources of campaign funding and guidance on submissions 2011
- Group hardship funds - Guidance for their establishment, fund raising and use
- SLA Service Level Agreement 2012
- Expenses guidance: More on our expenses guidance and policy.
- Expenses forms: Download PCS expenses forms.
- Travel booking forms: Download the Baxter Hoare travel booking form.
- Branch treasurers toolkit: View the PCS branch treasurers toolkit.
- Group treasurers toolkit: View the PCS group treasurers toolkit.