The associate and retired members' association is the body within PCS for union members who have retired and those who wish to keep in touch.
The association has been set up to provide services and information for members of the union who have retired or moved on to other jobs where PCS does not operate.
Make your voice heard
The association will ensure the voice of retired members is heard throughout the union and in the wider political arena and pensioner movement.
There are a range of membership services which PCS provides for associate and retired members. These include:
- Legal assistance and advice
- Professional advice service
- Financial services
- Helplines for legal, medical, debt, domestic violence and breast cancer advice
- Holiday and travel club
- Shopping discounts
- Free will service
- Copies of the ARMs newsletter
- Assistance through the PCS benevolent fund
Updated 9 Feb 2017