- Band CGL, London, Spine points 43 – 39
- Salary: £20,805 p.a. rising to £23,425 p.a. based on 25 hours per week
- Progression beyond the minimum spine point is dependent on training and/or duties completed.
- Based at PCS Clapham
We are seeking a supervisor for our cleaning team, ensuring the delivery of a first class cleaning service throughout our office premises. The hours of work are 4:00am to 9:00am, Monday to Friday.
Duties will include supervising and assisting with the cleaning of offices, communal areas, stairwells and washrooms. You will be managing a small team, looking after attendance, performance, training and work schedules.
As well as proven experience of cleaning in an office or industrial environment, you will be familiar with Health and Safety procedures relating to cleaning, including COSHH regulations and manual handling. You will need to communicate effectively and have basic computer skills.
As a keyholder, you will be responsible for opening the building. The successful applicant will be required to wear personal protective equipment as supplied and to undertake a DBS check.
Closing date: at 12 midday on Tuesday 24 September 2019
Applications must be received by the closing date and time specified.
Interviews: Thursday 10 October 2019
- CVs will not be accepted. Only PCS application forms will be considered.
- PCS offers a generous range of benefits including assistance with childcare, extensive family-friendly schemes, generous annual leave entitlement and pension scheme.
- PCS is working towards equal opportunities and is positive about disabled people.
All posts can be considered on a full-time, part-time or job share basis.