- Band CGL, London, Spine points 46 – 44
- Salary: £15,284 p.a. rising to £16,103 p.a. based on 20 hours per week
- Progression beyond the minimum spine point is dependent on training and/or duties completed.
- Based at PCS Clapham
We are seeking a diligent morning cleaner to clean offices, toilets, break rooms and all general areas in our offices in Clapham Junction. The hours of work are 4:00am to 8:00am, Monday to Friday.
As well as having proven experience of cleaning in an office or industrial environment, you will be familiar with Health and Safety procedures relating to cleaning, including COSHH regulations and manual handling. As a keyholder, you will be responsible for opening the building. Basic literacy and computer skills are essential to complete timesheets, report maintenance and similar communications.
The successful applicant will be required to wear personal protective equipment as supplied and to undertake a DBS check.
Closing date: at 12 midday on Tuesday 24 September 2019
Applications must be received by the closing date and time specified.
Interviews: Friday 11 October 2019
- CVs will not be accepted. Only PCS application forms will be considered.
- PCS offers a generous range of benefits including assistance with childcare, extensive family-friendly schemes, generous annual leave entitlement and pension scheme.
- PCS is working towards equal opportunities and is positive about disabled people.
- All posts can be considered on a full-time, part-time or job share basis.