What we can do for you
Each year, the national executive committee sets aside money to help members facing severe financial hardship:
- Applications are reviewed weekly
- You must have been a member for more than six months.
- Associate members can apply
Grants are limited to £500 in any 12-month period. Exclusions include:
- Assistance with credit cards
- Private debts and medical treatment
- Education and legal costs
- Strike action (members should contact their branch)
- Where there are savings, or significant non-essential expenditure
How you can help us
Please complete the form fully. If you miss out any information we might have to return your form, meaning a delay for you.
All information received is totally confidential.
- PCS benevolent fund, 160 Falcon Road, London. SW11 2LN