What the Benevolent Fund offers
Each year, the national executive committee sets aside money to help members facing severe financial hardship. You must have been a member for more than six months. Associate members can apply.
Grants are limited to £500 in any 12-month period. Exclusions include:
- Assistance with credit cards
- Private debts and medical treatment
- Education and legal costs
- Strike action (members should contact their branch)
- Where there are savings, or significant non-essential expenditure.
How to apply
Complete and return the application form. All applications are treated in complete confidence.
Return by email to email@example.com or by post to PCS Benevolent Fund, 160 Falcon Road, London. SW11 2LN.