As a PCS member, you have access to the Health4All health cash plan from BHSF.
A health cash plan is an excellent way to manage the cost of your everyday healthcare; pay a small monthly premium and you can claim cash back on dental, optical and therapy treatments, plus much more.
If you have dental check-ups twice a year, or wear glasses or contact lenses, you can claim cash back towards their cost.
The plan also covers a range of complementary therapy treatments, including osteopathy, physiotherapy and chiropody, plus much more.
Also included is access to a range of health and wellbeing services including a GP helpline, 24/7 counselling and information helpline and discounted gym membership.
You can also request an application form by calling BHSF on 0121 629 1197or emailing email@example.com
Vision Express is working in partnership with PCS to provide you and your family members with discounts on your eye care.
Our Vision Select scheme is your unique benefit package offering the following savings:
- Free eye test, including digital retinal photography, upon purchase of eyewear over £50
- Current national offer (e.g. 2 for 1 designer glasses) or save £30 on complete prescription glasses
- Three months supply of soft disposable contact lenses when you join the contact lens Direct Debit scheme (terms and conditions apply)
- 10% off non prescription sunglasses
- Triple Nectar Points
- Additional vouchers for a friend or family member
Register your details at the PCS Vision Express website.
For the cost centre field enter PCS