Defence Sector Group Elections 2019
The group election is now open.
Completed ballot papers and online votes must be received by the independent scrutineer by no later than noon on Tuesday, 14 May 2019. Ballot papers and online votes received after then shall not be included in the count.
Annual General Meetings – Outcome of Branch Elections
The recording of activist data has been centralised and the membership department now has responsibility for all activists’ amendments and updates.
Any amendments received should be forwarded to email@example.com or contact the membership department on 020 7801 2670. The balloting office will be issuing an outcome of Branch Elections pro forma with the national election paperwork.
- Defence Sector Group SOC1 Report 2019
- BB 01 19 Conference Briefing 1
- Annex A Group Constitution
- Annex B Group Conference Motions Form
- Annex C Group Conference Emergency Motions Form
- Annex D Reference Back
- Annex E Group Conference Delegate Form
- Annex F Group Conference Trainee Delegate Form
- Annex G Group Executive Committee Nomination Form
- DSg Activists AGMs Outcome of Branch Elections 2019
- DSg Election Regulations 2019