The Environment Food and Rural Affairs (EFRA) group is made up of PCS members in the Department for Environment Food and Rural Affairs.
Representing Members in:
- Animal Plant and Health Agency (APHA)
- Rural Payments Agency
Non-departmental public bodies
- Natural England
- Kew Gardens and Kew Enterprises
- Marine Management Organisation
- Joint Nature Conservation committee
- Forestry Commission
Defra and ALB buildings remain open for those who require them during lockdown. All staff who can work at home are expected to work at home.
PCS is engaging with management to establish are the current Covid secure risk assessments up to date dealing with changes in temperature, use of heating and continuing to ensure proper ventilation and social distancing within the various types of workplaces under DEFRA and ALBs.
If there are any issues that members are concerned on then they should email email@example.com or contact their local reps.
Things you can do as a member of PCS:
- If you haven’t already done so, let PCS have your personal/non-work email address and your mobile phone number. We’ll only use it to keep you informed about PCS matters. You can update your details securely online by registering for PCS Digital or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, ask your local PCS rep to enter your details securely on the PCS Organising App.
- Look out for further comms from PCS, attend local members meetings via telekit, talk with your local PCS rep
- Make your views known! Consider being visible online, responds to intranet articles on this. They are widely read, so messages from the membership count. Be vocal.
- Get active – we always need more reps and communicating with members is even more important at the moment.
If you would like to get more involved with PCS then please contact your local reps or get in touch with email@example.com or on 0113 200 5300 to get contact details.
Register your personal email address with PCS
Register your details with PCS Digital so you can view and amend your membership details and receive regular updates from your union.
This registration is for existing members, if you are not yet a member please join online.
Page last updated 6 November 2020