The PCS English Heritage branch is run entirely by volunteers.
All have full time jobs within English Heritage. Some work in the offices while many are property based and are employed as historic property stewards or sales team members.
If you have a local or site specific query then contact a local rep otherwise or if it is urgent contact Mark Naylor.
Main English Heritage branch contact:
- Mark Naylor, firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 01302 722 598 or 07500 815 327
- Michael Ford, Branch Chair, Brodsworth Hall
- Kim Hayes, Joint Branch Secretary, Swindon HQ
- Nikolas Pigott, Joint Branch Secretary, Stonehenge
- Hannah David, Branch Organiser, Bristol Office
- Sharon Bristowe, Treasurer, Warkworth Castle
- Philip Seely, Branch Committee Member, Waterhouse Square
- Lee Clarke, Branch Committee Member, Osborne House
- Tony Page, Branch Committee Member, Apsley House
- John Fryer, workplace rep, Osborne House
- Mark Naylor, trade union side secretary, Brodsworth Hall
- Tracy Edwards, PCS industrial officer, email@example.com
English Heritage staff can access email addresses and phone numbers on the English Heritage staff directory.
Please remember all PCS English Heritage branch contacts work full time and those that are site based may not get regular access to emails. So please give them a few days to reply.
The branch committee are keen to hear from anyone who wishes to be a committee member or a local workplace rep. The success of the branch depends upon its members and the representatives. If you are interested please contact any of us for more information