Issue 1 2017
PCS Women is the newsletter for women members in PCS.
It contains articles on some of the key issues for women and general PCS news. It is sent out electronically. If you would like printed copies for a specific event, please contact the equality department.
Send articles and items of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com headed PCS Women.
Included in this edition:
- PCS National Women's Seminar reports
- The dangers of cyberbullying and how to protect yourself
- The unequal impact of office closures
- Pension inequality
- Disabled women’s reproductive rights
- The case for decriminalising abortion.