Issue 1 2018
PCS Women is the newsletter for women members in PCS.
It contains articles on some of the key issues for women and general PCS news. It is sent out electronically. If you would like printed copies for a specific event, please contact the equality department.
Send articles and items of interest to Editor Karen Watts at email@example.com and to firstname.lastname@example.org headed PCS Women.
In the first edition of 2018:
- a round-up from the National Women's Forum and the Women's TUC Conference
- the civil service bullying and harrassment review
- campaigning against pension injustice
- lessons from the women's suffrage movement
- women marching against fracking.