PCS operates a racial incident helpine for members only.
Have you experienced a racial incident at work?
Do you feel unable to contact your local union representative?
Call the 24 hour racial incident hotline: 020 7801 2678
- All messages left are strictly confidential.
- An officer of the union will contact you within
- 48 hours to discuss the incident in detail.
The hotline gives support to members who feel they’ve been the victim of any type of racist incident at work.
Five easy steps to use the hotline:
- Telephone 020 7801 2678
- Leave your name
- Say the time and date of your call
- Leave a telephone contact number
- Tell us where you work and your employer.
For further information contact email@example.com or telephone 020 7801 2683
Speak up speak out.
Updated 23 Feb 2017