The workshop will start at 2.30pm and finish by 5pm. It will be followed by a social at Laverys, 12 – 18 Bradbury Place Belfast BT7 1RS from 6pm.
The workshop will look at:
- Our national pay strategy and how we translate this into local action plans.
- How in each branch we can play to our strengths and minimise the impact of any weaknesses.
- How we engage with those members who don’t come to meetings, and are less likely to vote.
- How we harness the energy of members currently underrepresented in our union e.g. black, disabled, women and young members.
- How we win the next generation of workers (many of whom have no previous experience of trade unions) to become the future of PCS.
- Developing a local plan that involves and maximises engagement with our members, particularly those who are less likely to vote.
Workshops are particularly aimed at any member wishing to get involved in the pay campaign and in the union who is not already actively involved in the union. Please encourage members in your branch to come along.
Please register online.
YouthAction, 14 College Square North, Belfast BT1 6AS