23 Nov 2017 to 07 Dec 2017
London and the south east
3 day core stage 1 course
Thursdays 23, 30 November and 7 December 2017
This 3 day course is essential for all new reps or activists. Course provides:
- An overview of how PCS works, including our structures.
- How policy and decisions are made.
- Explains the various lay officers and reps roles.
- How to raise and resolve workplace issues
- Introduces the concept of organising
- An introduction to dealing with members issues & problems
PCS HQ, 160 Falcon Road, London SW11 2LN