10.00 – 16.00 (lunch and refreshments provided)
- 10am – 10.55 am Menopause Stress Workshop: How to cope with menopause in the workplace and reduce stress
- 11am – 11.55 pm Mental Health Awareness: Introducing the concept of Mental Health Awareness; what this means, looking at our understanding of Mental Health Issues.
- 12pm – 1pm Neurodiversity Workshop: We all have a way in which our brains are “wired”. Neuroatypical conditions are just certain patterns of wiring. People with such conditions often suffer misunderstanding and discrimination. This session looks at ways in which we can increase understanding and offer support when it’s needed.
- 1pm – 2pm Lunch (lunch provided)
- 2pm – 3pm Mindfulness: It can be easy to rush through life without stopping to notice much. A short look at some basic mindfulness techniques – which can help us to enjoy life more and understand ourselves better.
- 3pm – 4pm Relieving stress through laughter: Sessions involve gentle activities which generate laughter, and through these we can reflect on:
- Why and when do we laugh?
- What does our laughter mean?
- Appropriate laughter in the workplace.
- How can we use laughter in coping strategies and to help us with life’s challenges?
We expect a high demand for these workshops – so please ensure you have secured time off before applying.
To apply please complete the online registration
Room GN4&5, PCS HQ, 160 Falcon Road, London SW11 2LN