To be held on 3 consecutive Tuesdays 6 June, 13 June and 20 June in the Birmingham Hub Office Birmingham.
By the end of the course students should be able to:
- have an understanding of equality issues
- identify sources of information relating to equality
- develop skills to promote equality at work
- understand employers legal obligations
- understand benefits and weaknesses in equality legislation
Contact email@example.com for an application form.
PCS Midlands Hub, Unit 6, Holt Court, Heneage Street West Aston, Birmingham B7 4AX
PCS Midlands Region 0121 643 4342