A ULR is a trained union member who promotes learning in their workplace. Any member who is interested in encouraging and promoting learning in the workplace should give consideration to attending this 3-day course.
The role of the learning rep is to:
- encourage the take up of learning in the workplace
- help members to identify their learning & skills interests/ needs
- support members in planning and managing their learning
- work with colleges, learndirect and other organisations to bring learning into the workplace
- Strengthen the presence of PCS in their workplaces.
John Dobson Street
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Tel: 0191 222 0330