This course is targeted at reps who deal with more complicated cases which could potentially lead to dismissal. The course covers:
- misconduct/sick absence/capability issues
- guidance on legislative provisions
- how to use legal advice and assistance
- an introduction to settlements and compromise agreements and the role of ACAS
- an introduction to the processes for Employment Tribunal (ET).
How to apply
Please make sure each application is fully completed and signed by a branch officer before submission. Completed applications should be emailed to Fiona Low - firstname.lastname@example.org