19, 26 April and 3 May 2018 - 09.30am - 4pm
This 3 day course helps representatives to develop the skills to interview members, gather information around issues and identify and use relevant agreements and procedures within your workplace.
It also covers negotiating with management and contains a simple overview of the process of resolving cases.
The aims of this course are to:
- develop skills for handling cases
- develop planning skills
- understand, identify and use relevant procedures/agreements in your workplace
- build confidence in using internal procedures
- develop interviewing skills
- help you gather information and support round issues
- find out how to use PC1s/ET 1 forms
- understand time limits for ETs
Please complete the attached application form and expenses estimate and return to the Northern Regional Office by post or email – details below - as soon as possible.
Please see forms attached below
PCS Northern Regional Office
Transport House (Unite Building)
John Dobson Street
Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 8TW