This one-day course is aimed at PCS reps and will cover:
- Why sexual harassment is a trade union issue.
- The law and sexual harassment.
- Supporting members affected by sexual harassment issues.
- Developing workplace policies and practices.
- Challenging workplace cultures which tolerate harassment.
- Organising around equality.
- Promoting the role of harassment champions.
Reps who complete this course may also be interested in delivering a 'bite-sized' one-hour version of this session in their workplace (to fellow reps and PCS members), which your tutor will summarise.
PCS HQ, 160 Falcon Road, London. SW11 2LN