This three-day course aims to help you to:
- develop best practice
- develop skills for handling day-to-day issues
- understand, identify and use relevant procedures/agreements within your workplace
- build confidence in using in-house procedures
- develop interviewing and negotiating skills
- find information and support
Through the activities you will develop transferable skills that will assist you in your role representing members. The course will help you build an invaluable resource pack. The course is accredited by the National Open College Network.
Applications need to be received by midday on Tuesday 14 November.
PCS South West. 2nd Floor Tony Benn House, Victoria Street, Bristol BS1 6AY