This course will give you a better understanding of Civil Service and State Pension entitlements
This course aims to:-
- Help you understand different types of pension schemes and pension options
- Help you understand your own pension scheme
- Help you promote a better understanding of pensions amongst your colleagues
- Help you understand the importance of Public Sector Pension Schemes.
- Help you to estimate your own pension benefits and understand how to improve them
- Encourage you to help colleagues make more informed decisions about scheme membership and the benefits of an occupational pension scheme.
This course commences at 09:30 and finishes by 16:30.
If you would like to attend this course, please complete a PCS learning project enrolment form and send it via your union learning rep to the PCS North West office (NWTUED@pcs.org.uk) or by post to PCS, Jack Jones’ House, 1 Islington, Liverpool, L3 8EG.
Jack Jones House, 1 Islington, Liverpool, L3 8EG.
Ann Ainsworth North West Regional Learning Organiser firstname.lastname@example.org or 0151 298 3900