This course will give you a better understanding of Civil Service and State Pension entitlements. It commences at 09:30 and finishes by 16:30.
This course aims to:-
- Help you understand different types of pension schemes
- Help you understand your own pension scheme
- Help you promote a better understanding of pensions amongst your colleagues
- Help you understand the importance of Public Sector Pension Schemes.
WHEN YOU HAVE COMPLETED THIS COURSE
- You will have a general understanding of pension options
- You will be able to estimate your own pension benefits and understand how to improve them
- You will be able to help colleagues make more informed decisions about scheme membership and the benefits of an occupational pension scheme
You should bring your own defined pension benefit statement with you to the course.
Room G40, Picadilly Gate, Store Street, Manchester, M1 2WD.
Ann Ainsworth North West Regional Learning Organiser firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0151 298 3900