Union Learning Reps Course
2, 9 and 16 November 2017
PCS Northern Regional Office (Unite building) - Newcastle
A ULR is a trained union member who promotes learning in their workplace. Any member who is interested in encouraging and promoting learning in the workplace should give consideration to attending this 3-day course.
The role of the learning rep is to:
- encourage the take up of learning in the workplace
- help members to identify their learning & skills interests/ needs
- support members in planning and managing their learning
- work with colleges, learndirect and other organisations to bring learning into the workplace
- strengthen the presence of PCS in their workplaces.
Please complete the attached application form, nomination form, and expenses estimate and return to the Northern Regional Office, by post, fax or email – details below - as soon as possible.
PCS Northern Regional Office
Transport House (Unite Building)
John Dobson Street
Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 8TW