Home Office group
PCS Pay Ballot
Civil Servants face yet another real-terms pay cut. It’s clear that if we don’t stand up to the government now, we will fall even further behind not just our private sector counterparts, but behind other public sector workers as well.
The same government that is cutting the value of our pay has changed the law regarding industrial action ballots, and now every member who doesn’t vote, is treated by the law as if they are voting 'No'. So if you don't vote in this ballot, it's the same as voting for a pay cut.
The ballot opens on 18 June and closes on 23 July 2018. Make sure you vote.
The PCS Home Office group is composed of all those union members who are either employees, or agency workers/contractors undertaking work for:
- Home Office such as Casework; Border Force; Enforcement
- Passport Office (HMPO)
- Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
- Gangmasters and Labour Abuse Authority (GLAA)
We have trade union recognition agreements with the following outsourced companies:
- Sopra Steria - HMPO Contract
- Tata Consultancy Services Limited - DBS Contract