Group organisers (GOs) have specific capabilities in iMembership.
GOs have access to a range of reports about their group’s membership and its officials in branches and workplaces. There is also a report covering some organisational areas.
About the reports
While the specific content of each report will, of course, vary, the reports can be divided into two clear types:
- reports that cover all of the group – termed ‘standard’ reports;
- reports that cover specific branches within the group – termed ‘dynamic’ reports.
cover all of the group;
are generated in commix automatically mostly on a weekly basis;
are available whenever you log-in to iMembership;
are accurate up to the point they were generated;
recognise that group organisers will often want reports about specific branches rather than the group as a whole;
are only generated as requested;
requests are passed direct to the main commix system and queued alongside all other report requests;
when the report has been generated it’s returned to your iMembership pages;
are accurate at they point they were generated;
give the information at that point in time.
The reports available
The reports available to group organisers are:
Reports about membership
- membership list;
- branch totals;
- workplace totals;
- young members by branch;
- group equality information;
Reports about representatives
- directory: listing of all branch officials in each branch;
- directory: listing of four main branch officials in each branch;
- directory: listing of workplace officials in each branch;
- directory: listing of workplace officials and Work Units in each branch;
Report about organisation
- directory: listing of workplaces in each branch;
The reports, especially the ‘standard’ reports, could be very lengthy, in some cases running to hundreds, indeed over a thousand, pages.
When accessing the reports you are strongly advised to download the report to your own system, rather than opening it on-screen, and opening it in your own system before deciding whether or not to send it to print.