Welcome to the first edition of Justice Matters of 2020, designed for members of the PCS Ministry of Justice group including HMPPS to give you the latest news and tell you how you can get involved to help your representatives to best represent you.
In the current issue:
- The overarching outcomes of the People Survey in MOJ
- The launch of the Safe Inside Prisons Charter
- Standing up for CTSC members
- How the campaign for fair pay for facilities management and security contract workers continues
- Promoting apprenticeships in MOJ
- Protecting our legal and contractual annual leave rights
- Wellbeing workshops in HMPPS.
Justice Matters welcomes contributions from all PCS members in the MOJ. All articles and ideas for articles should be forwarded to commissioning editor Karen Watts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contributors: Laura Bee, Martyn Collins, Jack Davies, James Davies, Bernard Dominic, Garry Smith, Karen Watts.