Justice Matters is the magazine for members of the PCS Ministry of Justice group, including HMPPS.
Click on the image to download and read the latest issue.
In the final edition of 2017:
- The damaging impacts of digital working in Magistrates’ Courts
- Attendance management – a year in the life of an ailing policy
- Defeating privatisation of post services in Petty France
- Volunteers sought to challenge unequal pay in MoJ
- An Alternative Vision for Prisons – Safe, Decent and Secure
Justice Matters welcomes contributions from all PCS members in the MoJ. All articles and ideas for articles should be forwarded to commissioning editor Karen Watts at email@example.com