Welcome to the first digital Justice Matters, designed for members of the PCS Ministry of Justice group including HMPPS to give you the latest news and tell you how you can get they can get involved to help your representatives to best represent you.
Justice Matters welcomes contributions from all PCS members in the MoJ. All articles and ideas for articles should be forwarded to commissioning editor Karen Watts at email@example.com
In the current issue:
- Get involved in the 2019 pay campaign
- The destruction of the probate service?
- Balloting for better pay, terms and conditions for G4S and Mitie members
- Justice select committee matters
- “Reforming” the Legal Aid Agency
- HMPPS backdated holiday pay
- Attend a mandating meeting
- Smarter working?
- PCS MoJ group health and safety at work project
Laura Bee, Danus Blanchard, James Davies, Ginnette Gantschuk, Danielle Harvey, Pete Lockhart, Alison Roder, Karen Watts.
You can still download older issues of Justice Matters here: