Justice Matters is the magazine for members of the PCS Ministry of Justice group, including NOMS.
Click on the image to download and read the latest issue.
In the third edition of 2017:
- Fighting civilian enforcement officer privatisation
- Clamping down on work related stress
- Campaigning to end the pay cap
- The reality of contact centre working
- New collective agreement on prison reform
Justice Matters welcomes contributions from all PCS members in the MoJ. All articles should be forwarded to commissioning editor Karen Watts at firstname.lastname@example.org