Justice Matters is the magazine for members of the PCS Ministry of Justice group, including HMPPS.
Click on the image to download and read the latest issue.
In the first edition of 2018:
- The work of the Justice Unions and Family Courts Parliamentary Group
- How you can play your part in your union’s pay campaign
- How the use of Expressions of interest are causing disadvantage to members
- How the collapse of Carillion demonstrates the folly of outsourcing and why all public services should be run in-house
- Why you should and how you can take part in your union’s democratic processes
- Simple steps you can take to help your union to help you
Justice Matters welcomes contributions from all PCS members in the MoJ. All articles and ideas for articles should be forwarded to commissioning editor Karen Watts at firstname.lastname@example.org