PCS staff in the London and South East hub are still working to provide PCS members with support and advice. The office premises at PCS, 160 Falcon Road. London SW11 2LN will be closed from Monday 23 March until further notice.
General queries can be emailed to email@example.com the office landline number are being redirected to staff mobiles.
If you have any branch officers who are ill or self-isolating, please update the L&SE regional office via email address shown above with your new contact so that we can pass members to the right person for them.
Members of staff in PCS have mobile phones which you can use to reach us on during working hours, or via email.
Contact details for the Group Secretaries that cover the Culture Group and the Met Police Group can be found below:
Steven Warwick - firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Shaw - email@example.com
- act as a focal point for all activity in London and the South East
- have an active Regional Committee
- send PCS delegates to SERTUC
- assist branches in London and the South East with recruitment and organisation
- promote workplace learning in London and the South East
- organise various training programs including reps training programmes and ULR training
- lead on campaign activities within the region
- coordinate forums for all equality members
- support PCS disputes within the region
Register your personal email address with PCS
Register your details with PCS Digital so you can view and amend your membership details and receive regular updates from your union.
This registration is for existing members, if you are not yet a member please join online.