The London and south east regional committee is the PCS body which coordinates the activity of the union across the region as defined in Annex A of the regional constitution.
Its role is to work with the national executive committee of the union and the PCS regional centre on recruitment, organisational, educational and campaigning work.
It provides a PCS presence within the regional TUC and devolved government bodies and it works with other community based groups and institutions to which PCS is affiliated.
The full committee comprises a chairperson, 3 vice-chairpersons and 12 members and is elected anniually at the annual general meeting. All branches in the region are entitled to send delegates to the annual general meeting.
For more information, contact email@example.com
Upcoming Regional Committee Meetings
Thursday 29 August (EGM)
London & South East Regional Committee Members
- VACANCY, Chair
- Sarah Brown, Vice-Chair
- Charlie McDonald, Vice-Chair
- Paulette Romain, Vice-Chair
- Sharon Leslie, PCS Regional Secretary
- Marcus Critchlow - Met Police Commercial Sector Branch
- Frank Hemmes - OFGEM
- Chris Hickey - MHCLG HQ
- Claire Keenan - R&C Euston Tower
- Tim Megone - Government Legal
- Chris Miles - Dept of International Trade
- Lydia Ndoinjeh - R&C London North
- Tracey Rogers - DWP Bucks & Oxon
- Julian Sharpe - Export Credits Guarantee Dept
- George Thompson - DWP North and Outer East London
National Equality Forum Regional Representatives
Black Members’ Forum:
- Saira Afzal - DWP East London
Disabled Members’ Forum:
Women Members Forum:
Young Members’ Convenor
- Abe Allen
- Tamara Atieno
- ARMS London: Gerald Griffin
- ARMS South East: Eric Shadick