29 September 2021

Calling all members working in Public Health England and NHS T&T

As you are aware the transition from Public Health England and NHS Test and Trace occurs on 1 October and the new organisations of Office for Health Improvement and Disparities (OHID) and UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) are launched.

Many of you will be transferring into one of these new departments whilst others will be transferring into NHS England, DHSC or NHS Digital.

In order that your employer details are updated on our membership records please complete the online form.

For those who are transferring into NHS departments if you’re trade union subscription is deducted from your salary you will need to complete a direct debit form which can be obtained by indicating on the link.

Your local union rep is your starting point for getting help from PCS with any problem at work.
Find your local rep by logging in to PCS Digital.