PCS national learning events go live
The second phase of PCS’s new national and member-only learning programme has been launched.
From this autumn, PCS will be running regular events and courses, which will be delivered online.
Details of the events can be found on our Events page, with the first starting on 7 October.
All are open to members across the UK, unless specified:
- Applying for a new role using the civil service ‘success profiles’ recruitment process
- CV writing
- Interview skills
- Value my skills – identifying your transferable skills
- Writing for wellbeing
- ICT level 2 qualification (London & South East only due to government funding rules – courses for members in other regions to follow)
- Introduction to free online learning (West Midlands only due to government funding rules – events in other regions to follow)
- Personal financial management
- Zoom training (ARMs members)
- Interview skills using civil service ‘success profiles’
PCS is currently meeting with further education colleges and other providers around the UK to ensure that region-specific learning – as a result of the increasing devolution of the government’s adult education budget – is available to members in all regions across the UK.
All events will include follow-up resources and materials, which will now be permanently available on a section of our ‘Knowledge’ pages of PCS Digital, and signposting to further learning activity.