PCS reps can find out more about organising and negotiating around the PCS 5 tests for safe working as lockdown measures are relaxed in a Zoom briefing at 6pm on Thursday.
We launched our 5 tests for safe working last week. They are:
- No wider return until communities are safe
- Workplaces must only be for essential work
- Workplaces must be safe places
- Staff must be individually assessed
- Outbreaks must be controlled.
Reps will be able to ask questions of PCS General Secretary Mark Serwotka at the meeting chaired by our president Fran Heathcote.
If you want to get more involved in PCS, register to become a PCS Advocate.
Not a member? Join online today.