What’s your question for PCS General Secretary Mark Serwotka? Send yours in now for our latest Facebook Live event taking place in Bristol at 5.30pm on Thursday (7).
The Facebook Live event is our members’ chance to hear the latest from Mark on the pay campaign and its aims for 2019 and to get their questions answered.
You can play your part in the event, which will be chaired by PCS rep Hannah David, by emailing your question in advance, including Facebook Live question in the subject line, to email@example.com and then heading over to our Facebook page on the night. You can also ask a question live on the night.
You can also reserve a place at the event at Tony Benn House, Victoria St, Bristol BS1 6AY by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The event builds on the success of our previous Facebook Live events, which have reached more than 100,000 people on the social media platform and which have been viewed by tens of thousands of people. As ever it is your involvement that guarantees the success of the event.
You can also support our pay campaign by:
- Signing up to be a union advocate
- Ensuring we have your correct employer, workplace and contact details to we can keep you informed about the pay campaign
- Recruiting a colleague to be a PCS member
- Supporting an industrial action ballot, if it's required, to ensure we can force the government to think again and negotiate a fair, equal and above-inflation pay increase across the civil service
- Handing out leaflets at your workplace.
Together let's achieve pay justice in 2019.