Permanent secretaries have let you down on pay by agreeing in secret to keep the pay cap in place in your department and across the civil service. To help us win on pay in 2019 we need members to take the first step in getting involved by updating your details.
Our national executive committee has agreed a campaign strategy for our 2019 pay campaign to:
- Launch a mass consultation on our pay campaign
- To campaign politically to put the pressure on ministers and departmental heads
- Hold an industrial action ballot, if it's required, to ensure we can force the government to think again and negotiate a fair, equal and above-inflation pay increase across the civil service.
You can update the details that PCS holds about you on an online form pcs.org.uk/myupdates
On the update details web page select your employer from the list, then click on the link to take you to the web form for your PCS employer group.
You will then need to add your:
• National Insurance number (mandatory)
• Name (mandatory)
• Date of birth (mandatory)
• Employer select from a drop-down list on your specific web form (mandatory)
• PCS membership number.
We want you to tell us if your employer or workplace has changed.
You will also be asked to add your:
• Mobile phone number
• Your current employer
• Your current workplace.
Enter either a personal email, mobile or work email so that we can contact you if we have a query; this email will be recorded on your membership details. Check all details entered are correct before submitting.
We currently have online forms for the following groups:
- Defence sector
- Department for Transport
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Health sector
- Home Office
- Justice sector
Let’s work together to win on pay in 2019.