We would like to wish all PCS members and supporters a happy and peaceful 2019 and if you’re a non-member it is more vital than ever to be protected by #PCS membership.
It’s easy to register to join – you can do it online in a couple of minutes.
Here are some reasons to join:
- For advice and support to ensure you are treated fairly at work.
- To combat discrimination and prejudice at work.
- To fight for better pay and terms and conditions.
- To get the respect we deserve.
- To make things better at work.
- For a strong voice.
Get involved in your union
If you’re already a member why not recruit a colleague to PCS and also make your New Year's Resolution for 2019 to get more involved with #PCS by becoming a PCS Advocate and supporting our campaigns, in particular our pay campaign.
Have your say on the direction of the pay campaign through our online consultation.