Join PCS and leading figures from the labour movement in London and live on Facebook at 7.30pm on Budget Day (11 March) for a breakdown of the Tory government’s announcements.
Two of the key questions for the 90-minute event, we are co-hosting with the People’s Assembly, at Central Hall, Westminster are:
- What will the Budget mean for ordinary working people?
- Is austerity really over?
- Mark Serwotka (PCS General Secretary)
- Jeremy Corbyn (Labour party leader)
- Steve Turner (Unite Assistant General Secretary)
- Faiza Shaheen (Economist)
- Laura Pidcock (People’s Assembly)
- Amelia Womack (Green party).
Get your ticket
There are limited tickets to watch the event live in Central Hall, so book your place now.
We will be broadcasting live on the PCS Facebook page. We are encouraging as many groups and individuals as possible to tune in and host a Watch Party on Facebook.
We will also be highlighting the PCS campaign for pensions justice during the event and throughout Budget Day. We will be providing more details soon.
If you have a question for Mark and the other speakers, you can ask it in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or on Facebook on the night.