Lots of PCS members have taken strike action over the last few months to stop attacks and fight for their terms and conditions, show your support by donating to our fighting fund.
DWP members in Plymouth are the latest to take action tomorrow and on Friday as 46 staff face redundancy from the partial closure of the site and transfer of jobs elsewhere, but there has been action this year by:
- Our members at the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency
- Members on the Babcock contract delivering training and support to the Tank Regiment
- Workers at Eastern Avenue jobcentre in Sheffield
- Hoylake jobcentre members
- Whitley Bay jobcentre workers
- Equality and Human Rights Commission members.
If you can please donate £2 a month to the PCS Fighting Fund it makes a massive difference to members in dispute with their employer.
You may not have needed it but your colleagues who are fighting and taking action at the moment do. Every contribution helps us win our disputes.