PCS People (https://www.pcs.org.uk/news-events/pcs-people)
PCS People is our members' magazine. Published 3 times a year, it has a lively mixture of news, features, competitions and members' stories reflecting your interests, experiences and concerns.
Issue 2 of 2021
Read the latest issue focusing on:
- The DLVA dispute (https://www.pcs.org.uk/news-events/news/staying-strong-dvla)
- The cost to members of the government’s latest pensions attack (https://www.pcs.org.uk/news-events/news/pensions-robbery-real-cost-members)
- Me and My Job: tackling rough sleeping amid the Covid crisis (https://www.pcs.org.uk/who-we-are/members-stories/tackling-rough-sleeping)
- The impact on unions of the divisive policing bill (https://www.pcs.org.uk/news-events/news/trade-unions-new-policing-bill)
- Q&A on the impact on members of Northern Ireland Brexit protocols (https://www.pcs.org.uk/news-events/news/qa-northern-ireland-brexit-ni-protocol-impact-pcs-members)
- What to do if you are suffering from burnout (https://www.pcs.org.uk/news-events/news/burnout-spot-signs)
Got a story?
Why not share your experiences, achievements and comments on how the union has helped you?