Learning services and education

We encourage all our reps to attend the PCS specific courses held at our premises in Newcastle, followed by the TUC courses which can give a broader overview at the various colleges in the region.

All our courses are TUC accredited and are delivered by our experienced tutors.

For more information about training courses contact the Northern Regional Office.



Share PCS:

Visit PCS social sites: