An update on annual leave within the Customer Services Group after Brexit.
- Liverpool closure dates Spring 2020
- Imperial Court likely to be retained
- Preston Transitional Site premises confirmed
- Branches should continue submitting facility time returns on time to Employee Relations
- Branches should review their forecasts of facility time usage and if necessary submit requests for additional facility time for use by 31 March 2019
Thursday 7 February 2019 is Time to Talk Day in the UK, working to challenge mental health stigma, to promote positive conversations on mental health, and to signpost routes for support with mental health issues.
Update on Pending Redeployments via Connecting Customer Services