• Meetings should now have been scheduled
• Motion to be put to all members' meetings
- HMRC advertises vacancies for permanent posts in two warehouses which are effectively new specialist sites for HMRC.
- PCS tells HMRC that staff located in nearby offices that are scheduled to close should have priority over vacancies.
- PCS expresses unhappiness about the requirement for 5 out of 7 working in respect of the vacancies,
• Majority of members in Southampton office which is planned to close in 2019
• Other members based in Preston and Netherton offices
• Members who wish to be included encouraged to press for conclusion to any unresolved 1-2-1s.
• Vote online or by post before 2pm on 19 September
• Encourage your colleagues to vote for the maximum turnout
• Sign any non-members up to PCS to strengthen our collective voice
PCS has been negotiating with FIS senior management over how members move between tiers of the criminal investigation directorate attendance allowance (CIDAA) for nearly 18 months. That process is now reaching an end with new principles set to be implemented on 1 October.