- Ballot result
- Thanks for your continuing support
- Elsewhere in the public sector
- Next steps
The pay ballot result has been announced by the independent scrutineer. The result shows that PCS has received the highest ever turnout in a statutory strike ballot – almost 60,000 members voted – and the highest ever number of members voting for strike action – almost 51,000.
HMRC this month have made a number of changes to the Attendance Management Policy.
- Pay funds will not meet PCS’s reasonable demands of 5%
- PCS rejects talks on trading detrimental changes to terms and conditions for more pay
- Union demands that HMRC goes back to the Cabinet Office to ask for more funding.