PCS has been in discussions with RIS about work to address bullying and harassment. Both sides have agreed a joint pledge to take the matter forward.
- HMRC to Decide Whether to Support In-House Bid Option
- PCS Representatives Set to Meet with Decision Maker
- More regional centres to retain a counter-avoidance presence
- Queries to be raised through the business trade union side structure
Update from quarterly meeting with senior management
- Report back from meeting with C-A deputy director Chris Simpson
Updates on members' pay meetings / R&C stress survey results / BOF location plans / Black History Month