Our culture manifesto is organised around the following key demands:
- A fully, publicly-funded cultural life for citizens
- Defence of free admission
- Opposition to privatisation of services
- Work with management in developing “greening” the sector
- Achieving the UK, London and Scottish Living Wage as a baseline salary
- Widening engagement with staff through their trade unions
- Defending terms and conditions and seeking improvements
- Promote the embracing of an equalities agenda in the workplace
- Promote learning within organisations to facilitate career development and personal growth
- Raise the profile of health and safety in culture workplaces.
Read our manifesto.