Office and facilities
- PCS, 3rd Floor, Jack Jones House, 1 Islington, Liverpool L3 8EG.
- tel: 0151 298 3900
- fax: 0151 298 9636
The regional office has meeting and conference facilities available to members and allied organisations.
- The Robert Tressell Room is equipped with video conference facilities and can comfortably accommodate 60 people (theatre style)
- The Lillian Urmston Room has telephone conference facilities and is suitable for meetings of up to 14 people (boardroom style).
Advanced booking is essential by email at NWRC@pcs.org.uk or by telephone on 0151 298 3900. All facilities are accessible. A cafeteria is open on the ground floor of the building between 9.30 am and 2.30 pm.
PCS NW regional office staffing and functions
The regional political officer is Claire Jones.
Other staff based in the office are:
- Steve Farley, national officer
- Mary Doolin, industrial officer
- Laura Lloyd, industrial officer
- Richard Murphy, industrial officer
- Caroline Turner, industrial officer
- Paula Wood, industrial officer
- Joanne Mee, operations manager
- Lawrence Dunne, organising officer
- Jenny Kenny, organising officer
- Sheila Pevely, organising officer
- Neil Seepujak, organising officer
- Anne Thornton, communications officer
- Ann Ainsworth, regional learning services officer