The ARMs Merseyside group is open to all ARMs members living in the Merseyside area.
The Merseyside group is a way of bringing the union closer to you by providing a more accessible forum for your views.
We discuss issues such as a fair state pension with a return of Retail Price Index (RPI) increases, an end to fuel poverty, good social care provision and defending the NHS against further cuts and privatisation.
What can I do?
- If you are about to leave employment or have already done so then please get in touch.
- If you are already an ARMs member living within the Merseyside area, please come along to our meetings.
- If you are a branch secretary with responsibility for members in Merseyside, please inform your members about us, particularly those who you know are about to leave employment. Please consider inviting someone from the group to one of your BECs.
How can I get involved?
- If you have not previously done so, please provide your personal email address, landline and mobile phone number.
- We will use this to correspond with you about forthcoming meetings and matters which we feel will be of interest to you.
- The email address to send your details and any queries is firstname.lastname@example.org
The committee for the ARMs NW (Merseyside group) 2015/16 comprises:
Chair: Tom Penn
Vice chair: Lynn Hows
Secretary: Steve Ion
Organiser: Neville Grundy
Treasurer: Ray Beeton
Committee: Phil Green
Please note the next Merseyside ARMs meeting is on Friday 22 September 2017. Start 11.30 am PCS Regional Office, 3rd Floor Jack Jones House, Unite Building, Liverpool
Speaker from WASPI campaign
You can now keep up to date with the latest developments for ARMs members on Merseyside via our blog page.
The blog includes details of contacts, upcoming meetings and events, as well as newsletters and other material of interest to ARMs members.
Page last updated: 8 September 2017