The ARMs Merseyside group is open to all ARMs members living in the Merseyside area.
The Merseyside group is a way of bringing the union closer to you by providing a more accessible forum for your views.
We discuss issues such as a fair state pension with a return of Retail Price Index (RPI) increases, an end to fuel poverty, good social care provision and defending the NHS against further cuts and privatisation.
What can I do?
- If you are about to leave employment or have already done so then please get in touch.
- If you are already an ARMs member living within the Merseyside area, please come along to our meetings.
- If you are a branch secretary with responsibility for members in Merseyside, please inform your members about us, particularly those who you know are about to leave employment. Please consider inviting someone from the group to one of your BECs.
How can I get involved?
- If you have not previously done so, please provide your personal email address, landline and mobile phone number.
- We will use this to correspond with you about forthcoming meetings and matters which we feel will be of interest to you.
- The email address to send your details and any queries is firstname.lastname@example.org
Merseyside ARMs Blog
You can now keep up to date with the latest developments for ARMs members on Merseyside via the North West Blog which gives links also to our Facebook Page our blog page.
Chair Neville Grundy
Vice Chair Mike Hinstridge
Secretary Steve Ion
Organiser Tony Mulhearn
Treasurer Ray Beeton
Committee (4) Rob Davidson, Phil Green, Lynn Killoran, Jim Stanway
Auditors (2) Keith Hebron, Patricia McGrogan
Page last updated: 25 July 2018