Welcome to the first edition this year of PMA News, the journal for members of the PCS Professionals’ and Managers’ Association (PMA).
In the current issue:
- Protecting our terms and conditions from the attacks of the Tory government
- Addressing the hours lost from so called “flexible working”
- Supporting our managers who manage apprentices
- Fighting to protect our pensions
- Demanding a return to national pay bargaining to end the gender pay gap
PMA News welcomes contributions from all PCS PMA members. All articles or ideas for articles should be sent to commissioning editor Karen Watts at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contributors: Ann Ainsworth, Tracy Edwards, Martin John, John Maloney, Karen Watts
Previous PDF editions of PMA News are still available from the links below.