PCS operates a racial incident helpline for members only.
Have you experienced a racial incident at work?
Do you feel unable to contact your local union representative?
Call the 24 hour racial incident helpline: 020 7801 2678
- All messages left are strictly confidential.
- An officer of the union will contact you within 48 hours to discuss the incident in detail.
The helpline gives support to members who feel they’ve been the victim of any type of racist incident at work.
Five easy steps to use the helpline:
- Telephone 020 7801 2678
- Leave your name
- Say the time and date of your call
- Leave a telephone contact number
- Tell us where you work and your employer.
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 020 7801 2683
PCS Calls Out Racism.
Together let's challenge it.
Report it, Remove it