As a campaigning active union, PCS aims to ensure that members, branches and groups are able to get clear, concise information and advice relating to union financial matters.
For all relevant resources and information on branch and group funding, please visit the treasurers' toolkit section.The PCS financial report and other useful finance information, such as the subscriptions policy, expenses forms and guidance, can be found on this page. There are also links to the branch and group treasurers' pages.
- 2016-17 NEC Subscriptions policy
- PCS Finance Report - 2017
- Sources of campaign funding and guidance on submissions
- Group hardship funds - Guidance for their establishment, fund raising and use
- SLA Service Level Agreement 2012
- Expenses guidance: More on our expenses guidance and policy.
- Expenses forms: Download PCS expenses forms.
- Travel booking forms: Online Baxter Hoare Travel booking forms.
- Branch treasurers toolkit: View the PCS branch treasurers toolkit.
- Group treasurers toolkit: View the PCS group treasurers toolkit.