PCS has a network of learning organisers in the regions and nations who:
- Organise and publicise courses for PCS representatives
- Evaluate branch representatives' training needs
- Support PCS learning representatives
- Liaise with the regional committee about its education programme
- Recruit and support lay tutors
The current organisers and their contact details are listed below.
- Steven Warwick (email@example.com) 01733 896 336
London and South East
- Mark Robinson (firstname.lastname@example.org): 0121 643 4342
- Clare Hownam (email@example.com): 0191 222 0330
- Jack Davies (firstname.lastname@example.org) : 0117 925 1600
Yorkshire and Humberside
- Janet Johnson (email@example.com) : 0113 200 5300
National departmental contacts
Resources for Reps department has overall responsibilty for the union's learning and education programme.
The main contacts are:
Keith Johnston (the learning and education officer/ULF Project Manager responsible for trade union education, workplace learning and skills across PCS)
- firstname.lastname@example.org: 020 7801 2691
Caroline Brown (the ULF Learning Project Coordinator responsible for finances, learning outputs and governance).
- email@example.com: 020 7801 2691
Equality Learning Organiser
- Diane Ebanks (firstname.lastname@example.org) 020 7801 2691
Apprenticeships Project Officer
- Tara Blackman (email@example.com): 020 7801 2691
The Devolved nations are funded by seperate administrations (WULF and SULF).
- Jayne Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org): 029 2066 6363 Project Manager
- Stephen Donoghue (email@example.com) 02920 666 363 WULF Project Worker
Scotland (also responsible for Northern Ireland)
- Linsay MacKenzie (firstname.lastname@example.org) 0141 225 5150 SULF Project Worker