PCS has a network of learning organisers in the English regions. The current organisers and their contact details are listed below:
- Please email the Eastern mailbox at firstname.lastname@example.org which is being monitored regularly.
London and South East
- Mark Robinson (email@example.com)
- Clare Hownam (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jack Davies (email@example.com)
Yorkshire and Humberside
- Janet Johnson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
National departmental contacts
Resources for reps department has overall responsibilty for the union's learning and education programme.
The main contacts are:
Kim Hendry (the learning and education officer/ULF project manager responsible for workplace learning and skills in PCS English regions)
Laure Djida (the ULF learning project coordinator responsible for finances, learning outputs and governance in the PCS ULF England team).
- email@example.com: 020 7801 2691
Equality learning organiser
- Diane Ebanks (firstname.lastname@example.org) 020 7801 2691
The devolved nations are funded by separate administrations (WULF and SULF).
- Jayne Smith (email@example.com): 029 2066 6363 project manager
- Stephen Donoghue (firstname.lastname@example.org) 02920 666 363 WULF project worker
Scotland (also responsible for Northern Ireland)
- Linsay MacKenzie (email@example.com) 0141 225 5150 SULF project worker