Getting help, advice and support

Each PCS group, bargaining unit or national branch should have an established system for dealing with personal cases. These are regularly updated and published to representatives.

All PCS reps should be aware of the appropriate personal case handling system for their workplace. They contain important information such as:

  • Who do I contact for advice?
  • Who do I refer more complicated cases to?
  • Where do I get legal advice?
  • Which types of case am I expected to deal with?
  • Where can I find details of similar cases?
  • Reminders to help representatives with deadlines

If you do not have a current copy of your area’s personal case management support system, please contact your group office or national branch secretary.

Further guidance on sources of advice and support are listed in Appendix X.

Updated 8 Feb 2017

Share PCS:

Visit PCS social sites: